Monday, February 22, 2010

Saying Goodbye

As we are making the final preparations on the new house for the big move this weekend I have found myself reminising. We have only lived here two years and we have certainly done alot of moving around since we have been in Texas! Each house made a home from the memories we made. Bringing home a baby, celebrating a birthday, accomplishing a milestone, building relationships. It will be hard on Saturday saying goodbye. We grew so much here but we are ready for the change.

Sometimes too many refer to "change" as a bad thing. Sure sometimes it can be but not always. Change can be good, refreshing, and inspiring. During this season of my life I know God is encouraging change to grow both myself and my family. I don't easily accept change. I usually go kicking and screaming! Until recently. I am embracing change. Excited about the blessings that God has in store through the change. So long, little house...so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment